2.28.2011

AIM HIGH

The world is full of folks who would quickly give up. They sit back and folded their arms, deep frowns and skeptical stares.  Their determination is short lived. their favorite words are 'why?..give up..we can't do that..nobody does those things.' And they miss out on most of the action, to say nothing of all the fun!
But periodically we bump into  a few refreshing souls, who have decided that they arent going to live in the swamp of the status quo or run scared of being different. Those who aim high are strong willed eagle who refuse to be bothered by the negativism and skepticism of the majority. They never even say a words 'let's just quit'.

                                                                                                     ~ Living Above the Level of Mediocrity

As i typed these words from my inspirational book entitled Great Attitudes authored by Charles Swindoll, one thing came into my mind...that is why do i have to over think of my future?why don't i let God be in the move when to take me? why do i have to be scared of future if i ain't risk anything for it?why give up when i ain't yet taking any ways for it?

Now i am seeing the life as a great challenge of God for me, and i hear him whispering me.."you have no need to fear, take the challenge as something fun and adventurous so you are not only starting to step up for your dreams but also, enjoying life full of hopes and dreams and by faith"...i know and i believe..i will make it happen! we will make it happen! i am fulfilled of my college life, fulfilled of passing the Nursing Board Exam ( so now i am an RN :) ) and i am again stepping forward to the next level of achieving my dreams, my family's dreams and most of all achieve God main purpose in my life.

Last saturday, my RN colleagues hah! went to Gia's place to celebrate with her being a board passer. all of us who went there were already an RN..uhm well i guess the one in white shirt is not haha

but let me start it with me heeehh!
fuuuuu!i got a pimple!
myself portrait got yaw ass kickin!haha
my brick red nails, cheap bag and golden blue watch lol!
happy fiesta RN's =)

with arianne!


you would love to have college classmates that have been your friends, and now your colleagues 


what a great night we had! actually we went first at tricia's crib at noon time before we had gone to gia's party! they both had their thanks giving party at the same day, so imagine how tired we were, specially me, since I've been gone to mall in the morning before those happenings..thank God i am blessed! i love it to bits!

                              But when we hope for what we do not see, with perseverance we wait eagerly for it
                                                                                             Roman 8:25
                                                                                                     ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...