2.12.2011

KEIRA =)

this filipino american baby is my niece =) isn't she so cute? i love her a well as her mom of course and her little baby sister, but ill post the photo of the other later..this is keira's time to shine! she so lovable! her natural brown hair, brown eyebrow and eyes and her very supple, white skin.. i wish i am my niece haha!
I just cant wait to see her again  i miss her much!

wow baby keira, very sweet smile! you're just 1 year old but look at you!you are so tall..you're gonna be a super model or beauty queen!
you're also a princess in a fairy tale! you are cinderella..my favorite fairy princess of all times =) I wish i would have a baby daughter like you if God permits to give me a baby girl..but maybe not this time, but in Gods time =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...