7.15.2012

KING'S STUDENT CAMPAIGN

Hi I am king venezuela. 17 years old and a freshmen IT student, authorized by my fellow freshmen to run as our new student representatives. Its my pleasure to know that our fellow students entrusted me to some how, with all of my capabilities, make our community a better place. I am humbled to realized that they chose me maybe because, they see a good person in me to handle such responsibilities. they see friendliness in me that will result to receive good and harmonious relationship and cooperation from our fellow students. maybe they also see leadership that coincides power to influence in a positive way our fellow students.

to tell you the truth, this opportunity that is given to me stirred up my endeavor to make our little world (here in the university) a better place. Sure our school is a beautiful like paradise place, but we can do something more and new to improve this. I may not hand you now a hard copy of plans to enlist all the possible vision i may have for our department, since it takes a lot of time and effort to foreseen such. But I will do my best to make our community a more sophisticated and a comfortable place to study in.

the slogan for my campaign is 'freshmen aims refreshment'. and as a representative of first year college student I will bring out new energy and new enthusiasm  to our student council. I may not be the best candidate for this position, I am only 17 years old, and I may lack experience, but it is compensated by my strong will to approach new things and welcome this a challenge. I am not striving for authority, if you will choose other student, I will warmly wish him all the success to improve our students for the better. But if you will empower me with your trust I will do all the possible things to meet our common goals and ideals. If you empower me, We will start from solving our local concerns and will make our school a better place.

Thank you for your very kind attention.

'My so emotional and humbled campaign speech made for my little brothuh'! hehe! And i think somehow it brought magic because he won as their 'First Year Student Representative'. And i was like 'oh i have contributed something so let's cheers to that! Proud sissy! Proud self hihi! G'night :)'
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...