7.10.2012

FUN BOWLING DATE LOL

Believe it or not. But it was not an intended double date haha! It just happened that there was the four of us who gamed to play bowling at that time. I thought there were another group of couple and some related cousins who would join us. And fortunately and unfortunately....there were only... I just said it earlier lol! But nonetheless we had fun. I was not sure early on if I could make it to a bowling plan that was set up by this couple (ailed and wendell) since I was with my mother and doing some sort of stuff for her personal collection part time business. But then, my part on helping my mom was pretty much finished faster than what's expected...I came to decide,okay! I will go. And so  I contacted Japepot if he still wanted to come. And of course, as if he had a choice right?hehe! But before we went to Ailed's office to celebrate her despedida party at work, he asked me to come in megamall to meet his old very bestfriend (a girl actually..see that?) lol. Well anyway she was nice, but I can't remember her name..I think its Erica, I wish i am right because she's too nice to be forgotten!! REALLY!!!


I collage na lang the photos, so to save lots of space and effort hehe! and that, we made the plan up, it was a blast of funny momentos and bloopers hehe!. that is what going to happen when all of you were a newbie hehe! JP and I won versus the sweethearts yay!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...