11.18.2011

OBSESSIVE SELF

i am sure is an obsessive one when it comes to myself. but not in a bad way huh! its just i think all girls really are narcissistic. we are obsessed to find item to make us feel good. we tend to put on make up to feel pretty. we tend to use all the beauty products possible to make our skin more supple and etc etc. this is us GIRLS! but hey it doesn't mean we are materialistic. because i surely am not. maybe a little crazy to fashion or should have said own style, but whats the difference from boys who are all out crazy about their gadgets and computer games and stuffs? i believe that we all are obsessive at certain things. and thats understated. and taking photos is one heck my favorite past time haha.i tend to made myself up and take some pictures and post to fb,twitter and blog :) sure it is too vain of me but i dont have to explain much more, i just feel better when i look good. especially when i got the right angle that made me look prettier than i actually was haha.so that again  was understated. and so here some of my all out vanity guys. i piled it up all here..come come take a look!



for more pictures click




my hot november


my cool november :)


it supposed to be a serious look and pouty lips.i didnt know what happened lol

windy!!

if i were this dark???uhmmm.not so sexy for me. i cant even!!!!



charming lips. with a hint of light orange. though not obvious in the pictures. my sincerest apologies for poor quality of photos, i dont own a better digicam. though my mom promised to buy us slr next year. family owned slr indeed!

what is the MAD look?

srsly!i am not MAD haha!
hair dyed in light brown.not too light actually. and i am not well satisfied.that is why i made my new years resolution to be. "i will be getting a new hair color brighter than this one! call me brave and weird :)

some of old picture (also taken this year) put it on randoms




too vain haha!


the truth is..im always laid back



the sweet side of me


kids lover :)

i wish to have my own room gallery. near my bedroom. i wish i really had one! and i will put all my pictures and also of people i love. there are more to come, im so sorry if i seem so smug at putting too many of my face here. but the hell you care?its my own blog. make yours and mind your own blog haha! muwah ciao..

ooops!about to blog next is: my personally owned mary kay make up and selfworth.self love :) maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. just keep the heads up guys!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...