11.23.2011

MK PERSONALLY OWNED

I promised to you guys that im going to blog my few owned mk products. they're not many since i have to admit they are pretty not affordable in my part especially now that i am jobless lol. but i can assure that they truly are inexpensive. all the mary kay products is worth the price. especially that they are enriched with minerals. and so, here are my MK kits


mary kat timewise matte-wear liquid foundation: they really makes my skin more supple and feel so soft and light when applied. you dont have to worry about the size itself since you just need a very tiny of the foundation and can spread it all over your face already. no messy finish,very easy to use,really no hustle! this is my everyday use foundation btw. :) we've (my sister,mom and i) been using this for almost 3 mos now,and it still a half full..need i say more?



mk mineral powder foundation: to be honest folks, i seldom use it, because i tend to use regular loose powder ( johnson baby powder indeed!) on a daily basis. if i would be using it in a day i just teased a little of it using my blush brush. i dont know, i just find baby powder more light and refreshing especially at the tropical heat the philippines bring everyday. but it also as light as any loose powder,im just really is weird people. but use it at every night events :)




mk mineral eyecolor in cream white: i dont use it yet, i still have eye palletes same color with this,so i must drain it out first :)



mk nourishing lip gloss in pink rose: i like it because unlike any product, this gloss isn't too sticky on lips. and i love the scent.very lightly sweet :) i use it partnered with my sweet sun dress!


haha definitely excluded from mk products, i just put it on because i wanted to share with you my beauty regimen when im out and i cant bring the complete set of my mk facial cleanser. i simply bring dove soap,since its foamy and gives your skin natural moist it needs.does not irritate my face though i have a sensitive skin and prone to breakouts.

and thats in guys. done and done :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...