10.31.2011

"IT" KISS STICKS

Like life, my lips must always be colorful :) and aside from that, it must be trendy and eye catching haha. Whatever! i dont really care who would like it or not. But just like my very idol (anne curtis smith) i'd like to color my lips with every cutie color that would fit not just my look but also my personality.and all that sort of drama haha!

Below are some of my favorites and newest shades of lipsticks. you can find inside my kit



my IT colors :)


newest color i am yet to use


~lovethatred~


~charming~


~barbieinspired~


~ANNECURTISINSPIRED <3~

Now you see how colorful my lips may seem. I tend to wear them all, depends on my day mood what shades would be lucky to touch my lips :) Those are just some of mine. There are more in my treasure kits lol. But these happens to be the IT for me. I so love them, and I appreciate the way they make some difference on my faces aura when i already put them on! It's my guilty pleasure, and i buy the cheapest so to be less guilty hihi! and before i leave you here guys let me write you a piece of advice; dont let your luxurious thought bring out the worst in you, rather, let it inspire other people, especially ladies and women regardless of age. Just be yourself. Dont let other define you. You must be the one to define who you really are. And i think i just did it myself :) ciao!

and yeah my PS!  If you happen to like to buy those pretty loopstick i have, you can just go find it at SM Department store and at Watsons, or any leading stores :p see? they're easy to find haha. Have a wonderful night my ladies and gentlemen.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...