10.16.2011

GOING HEALTHY

I think i have found a new hobby right now.. going with the food healthier than i used to eat my entire life? Thats a good idea i guess! Im so ecstatic at this blog site i accidentally saw by browsing(sorry i forgot to save the link), and it taught me tons of good stuff when it comes to observing what should eat. I must give it a kick and see what will happen to my  oh so body :) I'm not obese nor even having baby fats. I just want to look healthier, skinnier, and smoothier than i am now haha!
But i think some of their lifestyle just couldn't apply with mine simply because, we live in a very different country that produces a lot different of food stuffs of course. So expect me to come up with my own food hunting and eating style with a big twist on it! I hope my mom would agree with it since shes also a very health conscious person. To be honest, we have never been into slimmy diet. Luckily Gods been fair by giving us not a sexy but a petite body figure lol. But i am happy with it. My plan of dieting was more about getting a good and healthier skin complexion since it will stand as a good reflection of a good lifestyle.
And to be more of an honest citizen, i dont want to look old so fast. I dont want to see any signs of  aging raging at my early 25's. So as long as i'm in my 21st, i will start taking care of my body and make sure to look younger than i should be.yay!

I got so excited!:p

And to share a lot more.
I think i would love to live in a province and have my own ranch build in there. it makes me ecstatic :) Life would be so much different and interesting if it happen that way. So now, i am thinking if living with my grand par is possible. Since they own a big lot and i could ask for some space to plant my own  food and veggies. And maybe if  i'm getting my own income, i could probably come up in buying my own little ranch! How crazy that idea is!
But, isnt it fantastic to make it possible as it seems? Its  a better plan that is worth a try. But then, i have to think of this one so hard. i have many things to consider first, because it means, i have a lot of things to sacrifice just for this kind of living. hmmmm, its pretty tough, but im giving it a shot for once. Maybe a few weeks of vacation may lessen the dilemma for now. I just have to take a better look for the real possibilities of my thoughts nowadays.
So that. I'll be having a tour when i find time. i'm sure to be looking for the perfect time. No more time to waste!
these are my random thoughts,it was sinking in one by one for the whole week. reading gives me a lot of idea. and it definitely help me form a dream.
By the way, please try to visit this link. i hope you'll get some healthy idea from it :) http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...