8.06.2011

SOOOOO CLUTHCES!!


im a fan of prints and florals. i couldn't resist looking and buying stuff  when i see ones! but i am not that spendy when it comes to clutches..i always make sure to buy the cheapest as much as possible hihi! the stuffs you see above are my bag i bought in tagaytay for only 380 php. and the purple wallet with green, yellow and pink lining from baguio for only 350 php (but i already replace it with a new one). my phone's homie got only for 110 php and sm department store. my prints scarf for only 250 php at sm department store. and the vogue card holder-red in color i dont know the price sorry hehe it was given by xebum, my ultimate sophomore super friendship ever! one of my very fashionable friend.


my e71's homie


my all time favorite printed scarf!!!i use it almost everywhere



http://your-clutches-shop.blogspot.com/ and i'm going to have my shop :) whatever you want to know about it. please do visit her the "cltutches-shop" :) very very soon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...