8.06.2011

PHONETICS:)

wish me all the badness but im really in love with my new phone baby. it was from my own pocket so brand new or not i will forever treasure it! i thought i wouldn't have to replace my old phone since i aint that into gadgets for real. its just that i needed to have one for continuous communication to my friends and for some important matters. and my old phone was given by someone i wished my life never to exist. so whatever! i just wanna have a new sooo.. here it is, and to make me more funny infront of you guys....im super addicted to themes that it almost knocked my phone out haha!!

there you go e71 :) with the very simply casing for a little protection from scratches...(thing you should know about me: im super and duper and over protective to my things :) no kid!)



arent they cute haha! my black and white leopard theme





and the superman theme :) im not a fun but i find it cute for my phone though. and my currently theme now


new things comes new life..the lost ones brings only the memories. sometimes memories that better not to remember. so to make my life going,, im starting all the changes in my life now..it begins with my stuff that i use in every single day of my life..this phone is really my man. he's my husband i used it for texting, calling, sound tripping, my ebooks and all that stuffs. he is probably the one i can't leave without :p

and one thing..im gunna have my next phone baby!haha yes im sooooo excited..i'm gunna have two phone, but that one is definitely be use for my upcoming business  http://your-clutches-shop.blogspot.com/ please visit the link folks! :p surely i would also love it just like my e71. im ready for you BB!!!!xoxo <3



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...