5.05.2011

A WISH AND WHATEVER

I wanna bluff things..i am a good liar sometimes about happiness. But i guess its a pretty good thing than to always let yourself absorbed all the sadness until you became so stress. Until you can not cope up any more. Until you feel like dying. Until you feel so empty. Until everything and everybody is gone out of your life. I was thinking since last week to resign. yeah thats right i really was thinking about that. i just, i dont know.. i think life is really unfair with me for many times. But it is what God has given me so i must try to accept it. Okay maybe you're thinking why i wanted to resign. Its because i am not happy anymore, theres is no sense of gladness when i work. I couldn't help myself from this unsatisfactory feeling i have. When i wake up, i tend to start it with a prayer so God would give my strength to go to work. and theres more, but i can't say it here cuz its too personal. Even i am very open with my life and my feeling here in my blog, there's still a left limitation when i talk about it. i promised it many times and i wanna stand with it. Good thing is, i found new friends from work, when we are lazy to make a call, we tend to simply talk about everything :) we're a gossip booties haha! but of course we had to tone down our voice and hardly whisper our laughter. Just imagine that, we almost get fart from trying to control the laugh trip! and those people from that company are very warm. very lovely and friendly and i love them all.. its the work itself that i am not happy any more. as what i had said, i will finish my contract and that's it. i will end up my career with them. It is not my world. I dont belong there. I belong to other world. In my profession. And i hope it is not too late to compensate for things i chose to prioritize less..

I told it many times that i've been so addicted to prints. not just it is in the trend today (where really it is actually) but because i had been so plain way back years ago. And changing style is like changing the path from the dark to the brighter ones, from the pale to the colorful ones :)
..By the way that was i gift for myself. first thing i bought for me since i started working. It's a print watch from tomato, theres actually one beside it that i really adore as well. An animal print just like this but in different style. that prints was black and gray or i guess a silver? whatever! All i know is i like it! i wish i could eventually buy it. i wish they would have many stocks of it. i'm a bit worried cuz it is really pretty and since then, i am in love with black because of  classic looks it could give.
isn't it pretty?? i do love and super love it! 
i wish i have more more more!
PRINTS!

BTW..me @ work trippin..im getting fat i tend to eat every single minute
I am a bad ass PIG!!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...