5.24.2011

MODELO 2011

i swear! i wanna be the girl who's making rampage on that stage haha! but i would just let the worthy do it. :) well about the modelo 2011 i was invited by my brothers girl friend..ex actually (haha). and i went to keep the promise. and also the fact that i really like her because she's a smart, dedicated and very sweet girl. i felt sad when i heard the news that my my brother and her broke up. but a tleast we remained friends, and we are still getting to know each other. i am actually wanting her to be one of my closest friend since i could see her good and kind heart. i am actually excited to go out with her and with my witty sissy girl friend lauren on saturday! it will be a girls day so i cunt just wait!!!!!!

and enough of bluffing about that, well yeah again about the modelo 2011 haha! sorry that i cut it out.. the girl i was pertaining to is Eunice, she got the ms photogenic, joel mendez choice of ms. face of the night. ogot santos choice. and wow! she was chosen to be included on a top 3, from 21 female canditates, she got it there :) and take note, she's the 2nd runner up. she might not get in the title, but still. she a achieved a lot. and i felt proud for her. im like a momma to her lol!


see how pretty she is?? and one more thing.. she's only 16 years old! see that? can you see her potential in fashion industry? i just cant wait to see her star shining more!



aannd...ofcourse my get up haha! i made it little since i dont want anyone of you making comparison between me and my girl friend..i know my place okay? you dont have to tell so shut up!lol! well as of my get up, i used my brothers rrj polo checkered shirt, it was funny though because i look lesbian haha. and of course my wristband with my man's name and xebum's welcome home gift from bora. my tomato prints watch. f21 highwaist dark blue shorts. toe berries slippers in black and yellow. and nails in pink and dark chesnut. colorful! as i said, i will be as colorful as my life could be. sigh. i wish happiness could be like dressing up. so easy to wear when you want it there.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...