4.23.2011

FRAGILE TO METALLIC


hello!!!!!!!!from the fragile to metallic. and thats me:) because i believe that in some place or another, i have changed. and i have changed for good. and i will remain with this forever. of course theres still a flaws but, i don't care i can never make myself perfect. i am being what i am, and as long as God is accepting me with all of me, i know i'm at the right path for this changes. and hopefully i could remain like this.. I am full of positivity mentally and spiritually, and i'm happy :) and also feels great that i find peacefulness in life! i hope it will remain forever like this, but i know that's the very least possible wishes that could be granted, since life would ever be temporary... you're happy today , tomorrow may not be..but thats life you still have to move on and accept those temporary upsetting distractions.

..and HOLLA greetings everyone :) holla black saturday to all! i got an opportunity to made this new road of mine since I've got 4 days of vacation. but i hope i enjoyed it more by going out and have sun and white sand touching my skin. and also wishing my boyfie is here to touch me deep within..haha!no i'm kidding but well, if God's permit then so be it haha! my life right now is composed of office, home, sleep and sleep. i am too deprived of it! life isn't really fair at times. but imma getting my revenge i am gonna kick my ass when i got a chance to do so :p
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...