3.12.2011

THE POWER OF MIND

im doing my thing =)

yeah some sort of relaxing stuffs i could use to bit up my boring day! i was actually looking for some time alone, but geeez!my family wouldn't let me! nah! dont get it wrong, i meant they did go wherever i am, stay where i am, maybe not intently doing it, since they don't even knew i wanted to be alone. And right here, in our tiny home? it's really hard to hide when you dont want to be seen by anyone..i dont know! its just i wanna think things, i want to sort out something on my mind like, why am i so obsessed of such thing that had past a long long years ago? why it is still hunting my thought? you know that kind of thing like you want to be at peace but you could not, cause there was a thing or idk what that is in my mind that kept pushing me to think of all those things all at the same time..you dont know how tiring it was when it's been happening a bit longer than a year or so.. and YES i am really obsessed! i cant help but think harder even the slightest thing happened in my day..in my life, like.. it affects me not only on the day where it happens but even for a week, a month and worst...even for a year and 3? i hate it like this because i wanna rest! rest my mind even just for a day you know, just to prove i can control myself or better... my mind. that way, i would be motivated to try to control whats running on my mind every single day that i woke up.

yeah! i even promised not to be like this every morning when i wake up..but i really dont know why it is very hard for me to do just that..i even prayed every night that the next morning, when i wake up..i wish my mind is nothing but all brand new. nothing on it but the new brighter day that awaits for me to filled up. (sigh)

And maybe theres; really such thing that is out of your control, thing you cant really avoid even you tried hard..and maybe i just need to live with that. i know i ain't the only one who feels like this, who thinks like this, i know theres somebody out there and..and..would help me sort thing like these out


for the mean time...THERES NO PLACE LIKE HERE by Cecelia Ahern
i guess this book affects my mood..and realized what i am going through!

 A novel book with lots of mystery in Sandy Shortt's head..just like how my my mind works.
very interesting book, it talks about everything in life, with a twist on it..  
Never thought of things or person that suddenly disappeared and never found out? without any criminal proof for people who were missing, and no idea where that god damn thing you knew very well where you hella put it? did you ever think the thing that gone missing in us..or lets say people that suddenly had gone in our lives and never showed up? where do you think did they go?
..And  this book would definitely bring us to where they'd go..and where they belong if not here in this visible  world.

a simple mirror from Singapore..my mom bought a three for each of us ( including sister)

you really dont know how obsessed am i..do you?lol Some of my colors. im buying one by one every month or two so it doesn't hurt much my pocket..and yeah, i do polished my nails my own. going regularly in a parlor isn't quite practical for me

and thats it! enjoy my boredom!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...