2.22.2021

Tuesday.Tessa


My kids are growing up so fast. Specially Tessa. I had this feeling of fear just very recently about how fast she is becoming a young lady. Her likes and dislikes, what she plays, what music she prefers, what movies and shows she wants to watch. She is even asking about the concept of courting, crush, love, boyfriend and girlfriend, marriage, family, being parents. She mostly ask us about how it is to be a parent. She is maturing in a warp speed. And she could definitely compare now what she sees in the shows to the reality of life.

She know that our house is small and other houses of people are big. She knows we are not rich, but she's okay with it because as she said She has everything that she love and need. She knows that we earn for a living 5 days a week for a very long hours sitting in front of the computer. She knows that she needs to help take care of her sibling while mommy and daddy works. She knows she needs to make it easy for mommy and daddy if she is obedient. She knows, she tells. Tessa is a very conversant kid. Even her teacher when she was in nursey says Tessa was a little more talkative and sometimes teacher was distracted because she kept talking about things she has and her family. Sometimes too private that her teacher needed to cut her off the conversation with other kids. 

I believe that Tessa's ability to converse what she has in mind definitely reflects how crazy her imagination is. I could just imagine all the neurons in her head. One thing I wouldn't do is to discourage her to think the way she think. She just need guidance and someone to correct wrong thoughts she may have. She is a little thinker. She is very curious of life itself. I would love to fill it in beautiful things and yet I also want it to be true and real.

Tessa is Tessa. She may not be the best in the class, but I know she is one of the best. She may not be the most cheerful kid, but I know she is one of the cheerful ones. She may not be the most friendly, but I know she love her friends. I have a very loving, very sweet, kind daughter. I lover her so.

More about her soon...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...