6.09.2018

I Got Works To Do Just Yet

"So even to old age and gray hairs, O God, do not forsake me, until I proclaim your might to another generation, your power to all those to come." -PSALM 71:18

What are the things that I want to do and accomplish before my life will be taken away...
1. Teach children ages 3-6 years old
2. Be a fulltime mom and wife
3. Be tessa's hands on teacher in her studies
4. Have our own home
5. Get a job in my desired salary, and hopefully near our home lest the number 2 won't work for me
6. See my baby girl and maybe future babies graduate and start their own family and career lives
7. Be a good supporter of my husband's dreams for his career
8. Be a fulltime digital writer about life as a woman
9. Be an advocate of importance of education to children
10. Be a God's agent of wisdom

I don't know if these aligns God's purpose for me to fullfill. I don't know if all these are the things that God designed me to be. I am the kind of person who get upset and dissapointed when it doesn't go my way. I am very well sure God knows what I'm talking about. But knowing the God of holiness, of power, of authority, a God who saves, a God who gives grace, I know that whatever his will in my life, whether it makes me happy or it will be a cause of discomfort, I will trust the Lord to fullfill his purpose in my life because thats the only time I can say to myself, Lord, it is done. Your purpose, I fullfilled. I am ready to receive the eternal life with you. And only in that moment I will peacefully accept..my time has finished.

Reflections available from Thrive book by Darlene Sala et'al

The song Find us Faithful of Jon Mohr encourages us to be faithful for the sake of those who will follow after us.

Conversation with God from Thrive book by Darlene Sala et'al

What do you want me to do today Lord, to share Your greatness with someoje who is hurting? I'm listening...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...