6.21.2017

Move myself

Photo grabbed from Google

Here I am, sitting on a chair, in an L shape table with the sound of my laptop's keyboard. Yes, I am typing in my blog! What a great feeling it is to regain energy in blogging. I never have been so true to my words of promises to relive my blog. I actually have listed down so much lists to blog. But nothing have been in good use and it has never been posted.

For whatever reason, I get to always procrastinate. Usually, I give more importance to sleep, slouching on a couch or a bed while browsing Facebook, IG and reading blogs as a source of inspiration. I also have stopped devoting time to read a Bible and write in my diary about what I learned from the Bible verses. I also seldom pray now. Well I do the informal praying in my mind, and usually when I need it so much, and also I just play Christian songs so I will get by a day. It's like its really good to do nothing for longer period of time, but that is, if you are using that nothingness to reflect on life. But if you are using it with unimportant things, then I guess you are just fooling yourself out and you really is not maximizing the time and resources that God has bestowed you with.

So as I am being influenced by the Bible application that I am currently using now, I decided that I have to move around more than what I have used to do. I have to clean the house more than I slouch on a bed or a couch. I have to read bible and I have to write in my diary more than I read blogs and listen to christian songs. I have to pray intentionally more than informally, like praying while I'm preparing for work, or eating breakfast or in a meeting. I have to devote a free time to be able to hear God's plan for my day (as well as for my life for that matter). I don't know why am I having a hard time choosing to move myself, though I know it will make much better outcome in my day and in my life in general.

If I am to plan now, maybe, since I have been writing, praying, and promising myself so many times in the past 2 years? It is now time to just plan one major step.. and that is to move myself from where I am now, to where I want to be. :) No promises,but to just act on it. No lists of plan, more on lists of accomplishments. I know I can make it by God's grace and wisdom. He will help me surpass my issues regarding procrastination. He will support my choice of moving myself. He will guide my journey. Because God is in action when he know you are doing things that will not just help you, but will also help the people around you, because God knows when you are in your proper ambition :)

I will keep on trying!. I will keep on fighting! Because God is good all the time. He is compassionate and he's will will always be done. I just have to make myself believe more than I used to believe before.

I pray today, that God will also touch your heart, as he touches mine in a deepest way possible in the past weeks. I pray that we will move ourselves to a greater good, to be able to be an inspiration, and a role model among people in the world. I pray that all of us Christians will be able to have the eagerness and perseverance to influence the lives of many so that this world will be a better place. :)

I thank you Oh, Lord Jesus Christ because you are good, you are merciful, you have compassion even to the most undeserving like me. You love us even in our dark and doubtful moments. I ask for your forgiveness in times I get angry of you. In times I feel like you are not in my side. In times when I feel that you are making things so hard for me, when in reality, I am making things hard for myself.

You are a God of power, and of authority. But you stayed merciful despite the humanities sinful desired and doing. Despite humanities taking for granted this earthly world you bestowed upon us. I now choose to be among people who contribute to goodness, and to contribute to Godly deeds to glorify and praise you.

Thank you Lord God for the brand new provision you have given me today. I will use it willingly as I change my life, lest I may impact change in the world. :)

Have a changing life for the greater good everyone!

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5: 17 KJV

I am crusified with Christ: nevertheless I live: yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2: 20 KJV

All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the Lord weigeth the spirits. Proverbs 16: 2


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...