4.06.2013

THOSE DAYS

copied from google
I miss those days where, I can just typed down my errands any time I want. I miss those days where I can just sit on a chair and picked out a good book and had a cup of good tasting coffee. I miss those days where I can lay on bed any time I want and let my mind drift somewhere wild, somewhere playful, somewhere colorful..somewhere I really wanted to be.
And since I now have a work, these usual lazy errands I've had does not allow me anymore. Just yesterday, the supposed last day of work for most employees like me and also the most crucial  since it could make your monday a stressful day or a only-since-its-monday-that-i-need-to-go-sit-pretty-at-work day. And since I was absent last friday, I know it will be the former sigh. And so now, I am tip toe-ing if I will do my paper work left undone last friday so I can present it clearly with our mancom on our usual departmental meeting every week, or just give myself a whole day pampering and just let the flow of stress this coming week go. Well obviously the only answer for this is... to make my work be done this weekend and avoid cramming and having a bad record in my working performance. And since I have the answer, I need to let go of this site and stop fb-ing and try to maximize my remaining night time doing what I need to do. I am still waiting for my beau to come home from their battle of the band that is now being held in smart araneta coliseum. I think it is what they annually do for MVP Olympics. Something that Manny Pangilinan now is managing. I am just sad that I didn't make it there to give my full presence of support to Jp and his band whose really gave all their effort to give it a good play. Although they are not aiming anymore for the big title, at least making it just right to entertain and give fun and happiness to the people is something they will claim as an award already :) I am so proud of the group Km.27! Where they've gotten the name??haha just ask their company address lol!

Going back to my predicaments, so here please help me pray to our Lord God that he give me motivations so I can finish this loads of paper works I need to present this week! ayy life! How do you feel if your house turns out to be your second office?? Well all I can do is to be thankful I have lots to stress about and that I am a productive, useful servant of our society and that this stress brings goodness in my life every 15th and 30th right?? oh yeah you just got it oh so right!haha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...