1.16.2012

MY BACKLOGS OF 2011

as what i promised, i would be posting my backlogs last december 2011, things and event i had done and attended. whats been keeping me busy. and all that. but the more i thought of doing it, the more i could'nt start of typing anything about my whereabouts haha. well i know its not funny especially if you are (just if in case) reading my blogabouts regularly, you would have feel disappointed of my stagnant page. my apology!!! i had done a lot of things (some were non sense) that caused my backlogs. and i am making it up now guys, but only the summary, since it will be taking too much time if i will blog it one by one. and also my apology since i didn't have a chance to take a shot of all the places and events and people i had been with last december. it was because......uhm i dont know,didnt got a chance. sometimes some big days are better left unsaid, weren't it?? :)

So this maybe, i owe you a little explanation. I've been in a lot of thinking when the month of December came along. there were circumstances that i never saw coming. it surprises me and makes me think crazy things. some confuses me. some really makes me sad and a little depress. and so i decided to keep off from too much posting at the time. i mean, to be able to understand and see things clearly, you have to be distant so you would have a better look of the picture. and that what i did. it seemed to me that i have found the answer, but not completely understand why was it happening, but i just thought that, over thinking will make everything more complicated. so i chose to just let the flow of life run smoothly. let other people be happy of my presence.  sometimes you don't have to understand everything to be able to be happy, to be able to help others. sometimes, the best way to help them is to keep silent, but make them feel that you are there when they needed a friend. someone to count on.
well sorry, i thought i was summarizing here haha. so looking back to my last days of 2011. it was really one of the great! overwhelming indeed!!

first off was my holidate with boyfran lauren:

the bags!!mine was the black one from sophie, and her was the skinned tone from landmark makati.
this happened to be our christmas date. we vowed to shop for our new outfits until then we realized it wasn't our thing anymore. like we felt it dont make us feel happy and satisfied as what it could done to us before. so we vowed to make new hobby together. to have a new travel plans next time!and what was that? that's the thing you have to find out next time :)
ps: for more photos visit my facebook account. but make sure you're my friend

next stop:
my traditional nigh out with my bffs (also my friends from elementary and highschool years). its awesome to think that we manage to get together still whether with occasion or in an ordinary day. but December was something we can't totally break!


third stop:
was with xebum and with her boyfriend's company. i just tagged along, and i could say..i had fun :) but its more fun if we were with our sophomore girl friends. right kumareng bum?? its at Circa Eastwood btw.


next ride:
was with sophomore highschool friends (guys at most!)
it was the planned reunion day and sadly most of them couldn't make it. but still we decided to make it happen though we are not complete..and unexpectedly, it turned out that we had a blast!


and that was it! my last days of december 2011 (: still have more backlogs but i get easily tired nowadays. i don't know whats wrong with my body clock but i'm trying to really make up with sleep. it sucks when i woke up so groggy and easily irritated. so that's all for now! i will keep you posted anytime soon :) i have lots of things to do yet, and i can't find time to take a nap today. and yeah this day wasn't also one of the great day,my luck is really hiding good from me! but i will keep my hopes up still have two or three stops to make :) ciao! 
BTW highway! if you want to see the complete albums please visit my my fb profile






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...