9.21.2011

WHEN I CHOSE TO LIVE:)

saturday morning..i woke up feeling depressed and having a palpitation which i couldnt explain why. until i opened my account and buum! i saw it again, and it twisted my heart. i couldnt bear the pain anymore...for the first time, i felt that i was so damn tired of it all...but i dont know. i just felt so weak and felt that at any moment.. i would breakdown. but i stood up..i faced the reality, and i phoned a very old friend.asked her if i could come in her place, i reasoned that i need a place and a friend to talk with..and she of course said yes i could come, that they would have a party and i needed it to enjoy and to spare time being happy. i was glad and excited at first until she told me that there would be other people (her cousins) i thought at first that maybe my timing was very wrong. that i shouldn't asked for her. but then i decided to go...for that moment, when i was staring at my bed rooms ceiling, i told to myself that, there are no perfect timing for the broken soul. that God gave me this opportunity to once again smile and be happy, so i packed up my things, dressed up and went on to my old friend's crib. i never thought i would really had fun, i almost forgot that i was there because i was hurt, i almost forgot that i was sad. i felt comfortable and reborn at the same time. surrounded by my old and new companies. the warmth of their presence was so high that i was thankful i came. but honestly, there are seconds that it leaked my mind (the sufferings). but i tend to stay away from it. i tried to think of many more parties like this, many more people i will meet in the near future if i keep on going. im so ecstatic to feel the life. and these..is a sample of what i dont wanna miss :)

they were all cousins and i was an extra LOL



here she is..jessica..i phone a friend remember?haha

my two old friends. jessica at my left side and aiko at my right..the two are very close cousins..they're my high school classmates and friends :p



nice..for the first time after four years of abstinence. ive got to try it again haha!it was great!

glad i was here..glad we had tons of pictures because these kind of life is something i want to store in my head forever. something i will no regret. something that will make me smile every time i remember the times. im still looking forward for more. im excited to discover more of what this earth has to offer. incredible late cake day jessa! no hangover happened yeah??so really cool :)

oh i look pretty here so i posted it too haha!
God makes the living. And i choose to live.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...