4.27.2010

finally i saidgoodbye

i know i shouldn't be sad at all..the words that i have waited for so long to hear had been said already...
i know..i should be awake now, i am so much falling in my dreams that i forgot that the time of reality is closely coming on my way now, i'm trying not to open my eyes through this reality, im forcing myself to make this dream even longer, but i just could not do it, because the one that i' am within my dream is the one who awakes me..
though it's hard, cause i've fallen deeply, i tried..and now i am here standing still letting myself feel the strength all alone, without anyone at my side..
i wanted to be happy, with whom i will be left with. families, friends who will be there to support me i my gloomy days that nearly to come.
love and laugh is all i needed now....
people i can talked with...
person who can understand the way i feel right now....
but most importantly i need myself through all of these..i just need to be strong!i just need to have a big faith and to always count on GOD above, because whatever may happen into my life and whenever there is no one who will help me i know he'll be willing to take place and guide me, take care of me..and he will take me to the right path so i could live happily ever after...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...