3.18.2010

looking into confusion

here i am looking into confusion. dont worry folks no problems at all=) just want to get your attention. i am queenie, some people call me as nie, nie-nie, kune sometimes with Ho LOLs, queen, and my dad used to call me changkwaynie nah!, i dont why hahahah! i am 19 years old turning 20 this year nearly to say goodbye to my teens life but almost ready to welcome my being as a woman a more matured woman. when you look at me, you would see a true filipina looks or if i may a ‘true pinay beauty’ lol, my skin is a little yellow and a medium fair, black hair, with fuller lips, black eyes and it’s a bit of big haha. i am a short lady 5′0 in height. well i love myself,i am just an ordinary girl you could see in any places you are into. i love reading books, and i used to buy fashion magazine because i love experimenting new trend of makeups=), i love music, but i love dancing more. i am a student nurse and i am graduating this march 2010 so people i must have to congratulate me haha. i dreamt of sometimes i could go travel out of the country because i want to see new environment and i want to feel a new independence from other place..friends i am here and my intention is to share some of my thoughts, and hear your opinions and reaction about it..love you guys muwah to all!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...