5.19.2014

MY HAUL'S BENEFIT

Last friday, I decided to spoil myself of a few stuff from Watson. Since I went out early from work, and since Jp would be late to come home, and since it was sweltering hot even at 5:30 in the afternoon, I thought of heading to mall first. Other reasons would be, because I wanted to waste some time away from home. And because I am in need of some pampering essentials for my skin and hair caused of too much humidity nowadays.


Photo grab from: ph.makeupandbeauty.com

First purchase was my favorite facial masks from Watson. Because of the summer heat, my skin becomes so flaky and oily. And my usual facial soap and cream routine simply couldn't help. You can have two pieces for only 79 pesos, so cheap you wouldn't second guess purchasing this essentials. And it's worth a buy because it instantly gives your skin a smooth, glow, lighter feeling. It takes only 20 minutes to reach the desired effect. Even Jp (my husband) enjoy using this because it also reduces oil in the skin as well as whitening it with continuous use. A good purchase for a very affordable price isn't it? ;)

Photo grab from: lifestrong.com.ph

Next, Hairfix treatment that costs only 50+ pesos than can be used 3-4 times per pack! not bad at all right? There are two available choices to choose from,one is to get hair smooth and shiny, and the other one is to boost the color treated hair. Since I have a hair dyed last december 2013, I chose the latter. Although it really boost again the color of my hair, it then dries a little bit which is for me, a disadvantage. But you can use hot oil as a remedy to this treatment. And that's why my next purchase is very valuable for me.


Photo grab from: google

I was looking for small sachet of hair treatment so I don't have to purchase a big set that I usually buy. And while my eyes were wandering about every hair treatment at the hair care department of watson, I suddenly saw the small pack of leave on treatment. Palty Tsubaki Camellia Oil hair treatment--that promises a strong, shiny and frizz free hair after every use. You just have to apply an ample amount from one sachet after you towel dry your hair and voila! It would bring shine into your dull hair :) it only costs me 50+ pesos and it has 3 sachets in every pack.

www.localbanya.com
And for my body, I only purchased my all time favorite daily body soap which is the johnson's baby in white. I like it because it's just so mild-- and that's it! Nothing special hehe.

pinksandnotebooks.blogspot.com

I also purchased the newly released Myra E bb cream in Ivory that costs me 99 pesos, cheap but too small compared to the first released one. As for my first application, it gives the desired effect which is to smooth-en and to moisturize your skin, but definitely not to help cover up blemishes. So you must still use your favorite spot corrector, concealer or foundation. But of course if you have a blemish free skin, then you can freely skip all these :).

So..that's all about my pampering mantra. My good and beneficial haul that only costs me an amount of 200+ pesos. Not bad right?? At least I've indulged myself of things that are useful to me and also to my husband. It's like saving one day of my daily allowance at work hehe!












Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...