6.07.2010

MUMBLING

hey people!whats up??still checking out of me?=) yeah don't hide it..i know you are!well its okay, its only a non sense of me, but damn you still care??haaaaah!

oh my..don't want to waste my golden time with you..I'm bored yep, but i will never get the shit of you..
well by the way I'm happy!hahaha..i feel great..my day is great,but boredom is just killing me though!


so here i am again!blogging!blogging!..i am so bored, i wanted to go out and get some fresh air!hooooooooo!i hate it! I'm at home...all the time, reading books i love, eating, taking a nap and then i would get up after 2 hours and will eat some snacks at night i would watched tv then, then dinner time and i would read again and when i feel liking it,i would have my midnight snacks!oh my god i am getting fatter and fatter...everyday =)


lucky me that i did try to exercise 30 minutes every morning, drink some tea, and i ate a lot of fruits, mostly orange, banana, grapes, and apple..all are yummy! and i am the one assigned cleaning the house. so other than my 30 minutes exercise, i could have a chance to warm up my muscle for about one and a half hours! i do the mopping, dust off the decorations and all that,,see! even at home you could have at least two hours of stretching. do this routine everyday so that you will not feel too heavy and too tired of sitting and slouching..doing nothing!

for me, staying at home is not an excuse to be a lazy little crap! if you really want to be more productive and functional, get up on your seat and look around your house, and I'm sure it will need a little help to have a new style..and you can add a little ommph in it!you can make it well organize than before and when your done, take a look at it..........................then smile =)


and yeah..i had finished reading my book 'the host', it was good!i really felt the emotions of the characters..i was excited to finish the few remaining pages last night but, on the other hand i felt sad because it seems like i was also saying good bye to them =( haha

    those were the memories haha, and my snacks while reading is the Tong Garden'nut fruit mix'pretty healthy huh=)


books that i randomly reading on summer time =) and some are my small notebook for some reminders,and my journal diary....and of course my cutie white bugs teddy bear stuff  was a gift from my love!love you!

this is my new Avon glimmer sticks diamonds in twilight sparkle..i think its worth trying, its so cheap,everyone could try it..and its sale and 1 month to pay if you like  it..just give me a call haha!

ahhh!yawned..i need to get some rest now my eyes is tired ...bye people!
bye shit...damn you!hahahahaha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...